Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just another day

Today we were parking in the hospital garage and AJ decided to back in.  We had Braydon.
Braydn:  Why are you backing in?
Me:  Cause AJ is cool like that.
Brayden:  My dad's cool like that.

When we were leaving the hospital and deciding on lunch, AJ reminded us he couldn't have fast food.
Autumn:  Is it still fast food if we sit down?
Me:  Yep.
Autumn:  What about if they give it to us really slowly?
Me:  Yes it's still fast food.
AJ:  Autumn I think you try to get quotes sometimes.
Me:  No way.  She comes up with them way to quickly.  She doesn't think about what she's saying.  Which is why she gets so many quotes.

At Perkins, talking to the server at another table.
AJ:  Excuse me, do you have any butter?
Server:  Butter?  Yes we do.  Would you like some?
AJ:  (to the server) yes please.  (To me)  Nope, I'm just taking a survey to see if Perkins has butter.

On the way home.
Brayden:  I'm gonna tell my mommy I want my birthday at that McDonalds (The world's largest on Idrive)
Autumn:  Yeah?  Do you want to do the sling shot too?
Braydon:  No but I want someone to do the sling shot.  I want to tell mommy I want my birthday at McDonald's and daddy can do the sling shot.
I don't think Brayden knows what he committed Daddy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment