Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Back to School

Oh it was a good day.  Let's start with last night.

Autumn and I want to go on a Mission trip to Laos and I had some new info to give her but was trying to tell her something else.
Autumn:  "Wait.... you didn't tell me about Laos."
AJ:  "WHAT?  What about a mouse?"

Today we were talking about anecdotes in writing class.  So I said that it is a very short story added to catch a reader's attention.  They are currently writing on Revolutionary War figures.
Megan:  "Like for Paul Revere, you could write about his ride."
Autumn:  "What did he have a great car or something?"
Girls:  "Autumn they didn't have cars!"
Autumn:  "Fine!  It was a nice horse.  A MUSTANG!"  Ha ha ha ah.

Later we were getting details for our semester service project.
Megan:  "25 and 30 people."
Me:  "So 55 people?"
Gabriella:  "25 TO 30 Ms. Fran."
Me:  "I know.  It's just fun to mess with Megan."
Ms.  Jennifer:  "It's just too easy!  Just like Autumn."
Autumn: OOWWW!!!! (Right on cue she snapped herself in the face with her hair tie.)

They make my sides hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment